Check In Dates, Location and Times will be posted closer to race day.
Due to the long daylight hours during the Bend Beer Chase, we are not requiring this safety equipment, however we highly encourage remaining highly visible to motorists while running on open roads.
- One reflective vest
- One flashlight or headlamp
- Two red flashing lights for the front and back of runner
In order to check in, the Team Captain (or designee) is REQUIRED to show the following items:
- One copy of the Race Guide
- One copy of the Race Map
- Participant Waiver Form must be completed by each participant prior to check-in!
- (Saturday morning only) IDs for all present participants who want to receive a 21+ wristband so that you can enjoy the beer along the course and at the beer garden. **You must bring your ID with you while running in case there is any question by the brewery staff.**
You will not be able to check-in without these items. NO EXCEPTIONS.
At check-in, you will receive:
- 6 Race Bibs with your team name
- 2 van signs to designate your team #
- 1 slap bracelet (“baton” for handoff)
- 1 official time sheet for your team (optional, for your reference)
- 1 “Runner on Road” sign
- 6 Bend Ale Trail passports (pre-stamped for all of the breweries you will visit)
We do not provide copies of the Race Guide or Race Map – you must print one copy of each for your team. If you choose to use a mobile device to access the maps, you will need to save it to your device locally, as there may be portions of the course that do not have cell coverage.
You will receive your medals and finishers prizes at the finish line once your team have arrived and your final runner has crossed the finish line. Every participant must show their bib at the finish line in order to pick up their swag – no exceptions! (If you can’t make it to the finish line you must give your bib to another runner on the team to pick up your finishers swag for you.)
Volunteers will receive a Cascade Relays trucker hat when they arrive at their assigned volunteer location.